Creating a “Sticky” Culture and Building Followership
Presented By: Sheryl A. Barden & Jennifer Pickerel, Aviation Personnel International
Recommended for: All Aviation Professionals
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
15:00 - 16:30
Thursday, November 10, 2022
13:00 - 14:30
Learn how to build cultures and lead with inclusion and transparency.
Discuss when and how to have hard conversations.
Understand the relevance of psychological safety as it relates to the workforce. Dive deep into the elements of retention that tie directly to culture.
Discussion, Q&A, role play and interactive exercises included--Discover best practices to attract, retain and engage aviation talent
- Learn how to build cultures and lead with inclusion and transparency
- Understand how to be a true partner with your employer in your career development
- Learn how and when to review your professional motivations, map your career growth, name your desires, research culture and more
- Discuss when and how to have hard conversations
- Understand the relevance of psychological safety as it relates to the workforce