Moving Safety Forward: Solving the FOQA/Debrief Struggle
Presented By: Kamron Githens, WBAT Safety
Recommended for: All Aviation Professionals, Aviation Managers, Flight Crew, Pilots, Safety Managers
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
15:00 - 16:30
Thursday, November 10, 2022
15:00 - 16:30
Brief description of presentation for use on the website, printed materials and on-line registration
Traditional FOQA is cost prohibitive, labor intensive, lack of timely debrief data, difficulty producing aggregate data, and many operators find it hard to realize ROI for smaller fleets. This workshop is aimed at helping companies “Move Safety Forward” by improving the effectiveness of their flight debrief & FOQA process.
What does your current flight debrief process look like? How does your company benefit from their current debriefing process? How do your pilots benefit from the current debriefing process? How are your pilots and management working together?
How can you improve the lack of communication and aircraft data tracking that many companies in the industry are facing when it comes to flight debriefs?
- Attendees will explore how their companies debrief flights
- What are some of the downsides or benefits they are seeing?
- How do companies track information from flight debriefs or aircraft data?
- What’s involved during their current debriefing process?
- Are the pilots getting any information from the airplanes for their post flight debrief?
Our team will discuss potential industry best practices and solutions. We will provide insight as to how they can improve their current debriefing process to help move safety forward at their company.